Heroes 4 Heroes
Invite local Police and Fire Departments to compEAT in the 2nd annual
HEROes4Heroes Pizza Eating Contest!
Sponsored by Pizza Joe's, with Special Guest, State Representative Jim Christiana
Let's make this a great community event!! Come show your support!!! Bring the kids, have some fun and meet the local heroes raising money for our hero families!!!
Its not to late for police and fire teams to sign up either so keep spreading the word!
WHAT is the HERO Program?
- Established in 2009, The HERO Program was developed by Steve Wetzel, after watching a local student battle cancer and desiring to do more to help him. The organization currently supports ten (10) children through providing basic needs and services such as, but not limited to, financial assistance, vehicles, medical hospital beds, mortgage/rent payments, gas, and food. Currently, there are 34 children on the waiting list for sponsorship in the HERO Program.
WHO can help?
- Local Police and Fire Departments! Eat Pizza! Help a child! Local Police and Fire personnel will establish teams made up from their individual departments and compEAT against other department teams to reach the ultimate victory – raising money to support terminally ill children who live locally - right here in Beaver County.
WHEN and WHERE?
RULES! Yep. Gotta have them.
- • Teams will consist of Law Enforcement personnel, Firefighters, and office
staff from each individual department.
- • Each member on a team will be asked to raise a minimum of $100 from
sponsors (Friends, family, rich uncles . . .). All participants who raise $100
will receive a complimentary T-Shirt.
- • Prizes WILL be awarded to the winning team!
- • A traveling trophy will go to the station of the winner and names will be placed on trophy!
- • Once registered, official rules will be forwarded to your team.
YOU are HEROES,
- daily risking your lives on our behalf.
- Now team up to support the HEROES
- whose lives are at risk daily.
QUESTIONS?We're standing by to take your call!
- Or Lindsay Martin at 724-601-1978.
2011 - Beaver County Jailguards
We are proud to announce that Kahuna Balloona will be @ Heroes4Heroes making balloon animals for children and adults during the event.
Do Something HeroicHeroes for Heroes or (H4H) (Heroes4Heroes) is division of the Hero Program, which supports terminally ill children and their families by providing financial support where insurance does not.
The Heroes 4 Heroes initiative was started to provide opportunities for everyday people to do heroic things to support terminally ill children. Regardless of what activity you enjoy, you can be a Hero for a Hero Family by sporting a H4H logo and raising funds during your activity to support the Hero Program.